- All co-pays and service fees are due at time of service.
- We do not participate with MaineCare.
- 24-hour cancellation is required or a $50 fee is charged.
- No children under the age of 5 are allowed in the ultrasound room.
- No children under the age of 10 are allowed in the exam room during a procedure.
- Cell phones must be turned off or on “vibrate” when in the office.
- Thank you for your cooperation.
We do not charge you for your first missed appointment. After that, if you fail to make your appointment you will incur a $50 charge. Please cancel any appointment with at least 24-hours’ notice. This policy does not apply in the case of illness. If you are sick on the day of your appointment please call to cancel.
535 Ocean Avenue
Portland, Maine 04103
Phone: (207) 518-6000
Fax: (207) 518-6001
Hours of Operation:
We’re Here To Serve You
We proudly serve the Southern Maine area including the communities of Biddeford, Bridgeton, Brunswick, Cape Elizabeth, Casco, Cumberland, Falmouth, Freeport, Gorham, Gray, Harrison, Kennebunk, New Gloucester, Pownal, Raymond, Saco, Scarborough, Sebago, South Portland, Standish, Naples, Wells, Westbrook, Yarmouth, York, and other surrounding towns and cities in Cumberland, York and Androscoggin counties.
Do you live on a nearby Maine island? Call us to schedule a complementary pick-up from your ferry!
Do you reside outside of Maine? We offer complementary conceirge services to and from the Portland Jetport and bus station for our non-residential patients. Whether you’re flying into Portland domestic or international, we’ll be sure to accommodate to your healthcare and wellness needs.