Did you know your body may be carrying around as much as 5 to 10 pounds of toxic waste, which slows down your ability to lose weight? The amount of toxicity we are confronted with each day through food, water, and air is staggering. Research has proven that these toxins are standing in our way of successful, long-term weight loss and disease prevention.
This program assists your body in acquiring proper nutrients needed for metabolic and hormonal functioning. As your body gets healthier you’ll experience fewer food cravings, and you’ll gain energy while losing unwanted body fat. This unique 21-day program helps you cut out processed foods and begin nourishing the body’s natural detoxification process with wholesome foods. There’s no fasting, juicing, or calorie restrictions during this program.
This program is designed to:
• Jump start a sensible weight loss plan by cleansing the liver
• Help you overcome cravings and addictions to sugar, caffeine, fats, etc.
• Reduce bloating and GI discomfort
• Balance and regulate hormones
• Re-align true appetite and satiety levels
• Boost metabolism and enhances digestion
• Bring radiance to the eyes and skin
• Increase focus, clarity, and energy
You will receive:
- 4 Weekly check-ins
- Weekly detox guides
- Daily detox checklists
- Grocery shopping lists
- Exercise detox guide
- Online web tools & resources
- Private weigh ins and body fat measurements
- Unlimited email support
- Recipe eBook with 80+ detox-friendly recipes
Upcoming Program Dates:
WHEN: Thursdays, April 3rd- April 24th, 2014 (meetings held on April 3, 10, 17, 24)
TIME: Group sessions from 5:00-6:00 pm
LOCATION: Women’s Wellness, 509 Ocean Avenue, Portland, Maine 04103
Sign up by 3/20 for $50 off! *To register or FMI, please call (207) 518-6017
Chelsea Fyrberg, MS, CHHP, Nutritionist
Chelsea Fyrberg is the Women’s Wellness nutritionist specializing in disease prevention and weight management. She holds a Master’s Degree in Holistic Nutrition and is a Board-Certified Holistic Health Practitioner. Chelsea’s unique combination of holistic and clinical experience ties an alternative, whole-body approach to modern nutritional counseling.